Why Is The Law Of Attraction Not Working?
It can be frustrating trying to accomplish certain things in life or trying to attract the right circumstances and resources to complete a desired goal. Experiencing setbacks, trials, and tribulations can hinder our enthusiasm and make us question our personal capability. We all work hard at whatever it is we are doing but sometimes the answer is not working harder, its working smarter. This article will outline why the law of attraction is not working for you. How to properly attract the things you do want in life. Following the steps outlined in this article you will learn how to manifest your desires whether it be more money, wealth, health, or healthy relationships.
So first let’s clarify what the law of attraction is
Law of Attraction – Our thoughts, feelings, moods, words, and actions are energies that produce a powerful force vibration out into the etheric field (universe) and boomerang back to you energy that is alike. The intensity of this powerful force vibration is backed by emotion. This particular universal law demonstrates how we attract certain resources, experiences and people into our lives. You can read more on the law of attraction here.
Now with a basic understanding of the law of attraction we can move on to deciphering why it is not working for you.
So first things first, we must understand the law of attraction is ALWAYS working
However, the law of attraction may not be working in YOUR FAVOR or to your benefit. Just like the law of gravity has always been in effect. You can’t see it, but it is there and working. We may be ignorant to the nature of the law of gravity at birth and as a young child but when we gain awareness to the workings of the law of gravity, we learn to use it to our benefit…like not falling off of cliffs (HAHA).
The law of attraction is just like any other universal law, it is always working and there is no allowance for ignorance. The only way to benefit from the law and have it work in your favor is to gain understanding of its workings.
We must understand that our minds are shaped by our beliefs. Our beliefs are shaping the reality we witness and experience everyday. If your beliefs do not serve you, they will cause you to have experiences within your reality that do not serve you. Your life is a reflection of what you believe in. Your brain will respond to and search for things that satisfy your beliefs.
The tricky part is, your personal beliefs can be contradicting or conflicting to your desires. Your beliefs are influenced and formed from your environmental and genetic programming. You are a walking, living, breathing, program of the environment you were raised in. That is why you speak the native language you speak, eat certain foods, and celebrate certain traditions. You do have the choice, however to change your programming through enlightenment.
Now that you understand you are programmed, and you may have programs that don’t serve your purpose, you can see how you are attracting undesirable results. You can not have beliefs that conflict with your desires.
I’m sure your asking “ah yes, I see.. but how do I fix this?” The following steps will get you started in the right direction.
Determine what beliefs you have that may not be serving you
- Try and decipher what it is within your subconscious mind that conflicts with what you are trying to attract into your life. For example: If you were trying to attract a better job, you can not have the belief there aren’t any jobs out there or a belief you do not have the skills to get a better job.
- If you are trying to attract a great lover, you can not have the belief that all the great lovers are taken or any negative beliefs about the opposite sex. I once heard a woman say “All men are dogs” but she desired to attract a loyal, loving man. Her core belief conflicted with her desire, the two can not co-exist. All men can not be dogs and loyal at the same time, I told her to choose a belief that suited her desire in order to attract it into reality. Having a belief that men are loyal would suit her desire much better and her brain would look to satisfy her belief that men are loyal and bring it to pass in her reality for confirmation of the belief. She would thus find a man that was loyal rather than a dog.
Replace your negative limiting beliefs with the exact opposite of that belief
- Example: I’m too short to be a model vs. I am the perfect height for the right modeling agency
- Begin to replace negative beliefs with the opposite of that belief. Find truths that serve you and alter your mind set. This will take time and discipline to consciously choose your thoughts. When a negative thought or belief comes up, replace it with the opposite thought. Do this repetitively and you will condition your mind to think of the latter. At first it will seem silly or difficult but you will notice your mental strength will increase and you will have the ability to consciously replace your negative beliefs.
Mentally rehearse your new empowering beliefs
- Think about these new ideas often and emotionalize them. These new ideas should be befitting to your desired goal in which you are trying to attract. The more you rehearse your new and empowering beliefs and get emotionally involved with these ideas the stronger they become. The stronger your beliefs faster they manifest in real life.
Retain focus on your desire
- Refrain from entertaining any outside factors that do not support the attainment of your desire. That includes people, media, literature, ideas, thoughts, feelings, and actions. Remain focused on whatever it is you trying to attract and anything that supports it. It is normal to slip away from unfamiliar feelings every now and again but the important thing is that you get back to your focus when you feel yourself getting distracted. For more detailed tips on how to remain focused read this.
So now you have the reasons the law of attraction is not working for you. Now you have the basic knowledge on how to begin using the law of attraction workings in your favor. The law of attraction always has and always will exist so you might as well educate yourself on its nature and begin to consciously utilize it. What else is there? Blindly navigate life and hope you make out alright? Chances are slim to none. Cars, planes, ships, and machines don’t navigate themselves. They are powerful tools that NEED direction and purpose otherwise they accomplish nothing or sometimes destruction. Your mind is the same way. It is a power that needs guidance and direction to a specific purpose but you must learn how to use the power in the correct way.
About The Author
Yasmeen is a inspirational blogger with a passion for interior architecture and fashion. She is a fun free spirited individual who likes to connect with like-minded individuals and engage in deep conversation about life, spirituality, and the unknown. She is always on a constant path to enlighten and uplift her mind, grow spiritually, and intellectually. Her goals are to uplift, inspire, and motivate others to live a magical life as well.
Ready to go from anxiety to
This is for you if you:
Are feeling your life is out of your control
Want to know how to manage anxiety
Feel stuck in a rut
Are overwhelmed by anxiety
Want support with gaining freedom back
Using Manage Anxiety: The Freedom Formula you will have the tools and support you need to manage your anxiety and work towards the freedom from anxiety that you deserve.
Type your email address below to get your first month for just £1
I'm so proud of you for making this decision to go from anxiety to freedom
You deserve it
Use code at checkout to get your first month for £1: one pound
Manage Anxiety: The Freedom Formula
Rated 5.00 out of 5£20.00 / month