The ultimate self-care essentials for winter When it’s cold outside there is nothing nicer than being wrapped up warm inside, here is a list of my essential items for self-care in winter. These are guaranteed to make you feel warm and cosy even when it’s freezing outside.
1. Fluffy socks – I live in fluffy socks most of the year, but they’re even better in the winter! Guaranteed to keep your feet warm and cosy.
2. Dressing gown – the perfect way to get nice and snug while around the house, whether working or relaxing there’s no better feeling than being wrapped up in a dressing gown.
3. Hot water bottle – I love a hot water bottle when it’s cold, it provides a warm and comforting feeling when needed.
4. Comfy pyjamas
7. Knitted jumpers/ cardigans
8. Hot chocolate
9. Fruit Teas
10. Warm bath
11. Bath salts / magnesium flakes
12. Bubble bath
14. Essential Oils
15. A film
16. A book
17. An inspiring blog post
18. Colouring book
For more ideas on how to add self-care into your week and make it a priority to put yourself first:
As you can imagine this list is endless and so much can be added to it. I hope you find this list useful and it helps keep you warm, cosy and practice self-care in winter. Let me know any other ideas you have in the comments or in the Facebook community.
Discover how to make self-care a regular part of your routine with this in-depth FREE guide.
Self-Care should be a priority in your life and can have so many benefits including feeling happier, improving your health, better sleep, managing stress and avoiding burnout.
Your self-care guide is on its way. Please check your inbox including your spam/junk in case it accidentally lands there.
Time to start putting yourself first without feeling guilty?
Are you ready to get all the amazing benefits of self-care?
This FREE guide will get you started on adding self-care into your life for instant results!