How To Practice Self-Care In Winter
The ultimate self-care essentials for winter When it’s cold outside there is nothing nicer than being wrapped up warm inside, here is a list of my essential items for self-care in winter. These are guaranteed to make you feel warm and cosy even when it’s freezing outside.
Ideas for self-care in winter
1. Fluffy socks – I live in fluffy socks most of the year, but they’re even better in the winter! Guaranteed to keep your feet warm and cosy.
2. Dressing gown – the perfect way to get nice and snug while around the house, whether working or relaxing there’s no better feeling than being wrapped up in a dressing gown.
3. Hot water bottle – I love a hot water bottle when it’s cold, it provides a warm and comforting feeling when needed.
4. Comfy pyjamas
7. Knitted jumpers/ cardigans
8. Hot chocolate
9. Fruit Teas
10. Warm bath
11. Bath salts / magnesium flakes
12. Bubble bath
14. Essential Oils
15. A film
16. A book
17. An inspiring blog post
18. Colouring book
For more ideas on how to add self-care into your week and make it a priority to put yourself first:
As you can imagine this list is endless and so much can be added to it. I hope you find this list useful and it helps keep you warm, cosy and practice self-care in winter. Let me know any other ideas you have in the comments or in the Facebook community.
Ready to go from anxiety to
This is for you if you:
Are feeling your life is out of your control
Want to know how to manage anxiety
Feel stuck in a rut
Are overwhelmed by anxiety
Want support with gaining freedom back
Using Manage Anxiety: The Freedom Formula you will have the tools and support you need to manage your anxiety and work towards the freedom from anxiety that you deserve.
Type your email address below to get your first month for just £1
I'm so proud of you for making this decision to go from anxiety to freedom
You deserve it
Use code at checkout to get your first month for £1: one pound
Manage Anxiety: The Freedom Formula
Rated 5.00 out of 5£20.00 / month