The ultimate self-care essentials for winter When it’s cold outside there is nothing nicer than being wrapped up warm inside, here is a list of my essential items for self-care in winter. These are guaranteed to make you feel warm and cosy even when it’s freezing outside.
1. Fluffy socks – I live in fluffy socks most of the year, but they’re even better in the winter! Guaranteed to keep your feet warm and cosy.
2. Dressing gown – the perfect way to get nice and snug while around the house, whether working or relaxing there’s no better feeling than being wrapped up in a dressing gown.
3. Hot water bottle – I love a hot water bottle when it’s cold, it provides a warm and comforting feeling when needed.
4. Comfy pyjamas
7. Knitted jumpers/ cardigans
8. Hot chocolate
9. Fruit Teas
10. Warm bath
11. Bath salts / magnesium flakes
12. Bubble bath
14. Essential Oils
15. A film
16. A book
17. An inspiring blog post
18. Colouring book
For more ideas on how to add self-care into your week and make it a priority to put yourself first:
As you can imagine this list is endless and so much can be added to it. I hope you find this list useful and it helps keep you warm, cosy and practice self-care in winter. Let me know any other ideas you have in the comments or in the Facebook community.
Ready to take control of your life and feel FREE?
This is for you if you:
Are feeling your life is out of your control
Feel trapped by anxiety and fears
Want support with gaining freedom back
WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOW
Are you ready to learn how to take back control of YOUR life?
I'll be in touch when the Mindset Mastery is open for you to join so you can start working towards the life of freedom that you deserve!
Time to start putting yourself first without feeling guilty?
Are you ready to get all the amazing benefits of self-care?
This FREE guide will get you started on adding self-care into your life for instant results!