How To De-Clutter And Stay Organised
I’ve recently been reflecting on how organised I am and how I can improve. I had listened to a few podcasts on clutter and minimalism and decided to have a sort out. I got rid of everything that I no longer had a use for, this was only recently and already I’ve noticed that having less clutter around me has had a positive impact on my mindset.
How to de-clutter
- Take some time out to reflect how organised you are – where you can improve and what you’d like to change.
- Set some goals – list the rooms you’d like to organise and set a deadline for each room. Read: How To Set Goals
- Take action each week towards your goals so you don’t have to do the whole house in one day.
I’ve always been quite tidy and kept rooms organised at home and work, this is just naturally part of my personality now and how I always am. It is amazing how good it makes you feel by being organised – you always know where everything is.
I’m also very organised in business, creating organised and labelled folders, notebooks for different subjects etc. I find it so helpful as when I sit down to work on my business it saves me lots of time already knowing where to find everything.
What I do to stay organised
- Have a whiteboard with my weekly tasks on – blog posts, content creation, coaching clients etc.
- Small whiteboard with daily tasks and times on. I do this every morning so I have a plan for the day.
- Have my daily goals on a memo on my phone – my morning routine and social media posts.
- Have a running to-do/ ideas memo on my phone that Ican add to from anywhere at anytime.
Take some time to think about how you can get more organised in life and business. Get started putting some strategies in place. Let me know what your goals are and anyway I can support you by sharing your goals in the Facebook Community.
Ready to go from anxiety to
This is for you if you:
Are feeling your life is out of your control
Want to know how to manage anxiety
Feel stuck in a rut
Are overwhelmed by anxiety
Want support with gaining freedom back
Using Manage Anxiety: The Freedom Formula you will have the tools and support you need to manage your anxiety and work towards the freedom from anxiety that you deserve.
Type your email address below to get your first month for just £1
I'm so proud of you for making this decision to go from anxiety to freedom
You deserve it
Use code at checkout to get your first month for £1: one pound
Manage Anxiety: The Freedom Formula
Rated 5.00 out of 5£10.00 / month